Voluntary Student Health Insurance Plans
This plan won't be available after December 31, 2012.
The voluntary student health insurance plans include strong benefits, guaranteed coverage for members*, multiple coverage options, and flexible payment plans. Voluntary student medical insurance is ideal for part-time, full-time or non-traditional students seeking an affordable alternative to limited coverage school-sponsored plans or the lengthy underwriting requirements of traditional permanent policies.
The plan is designed for members of College Parents of America. If you are not currently a member, you may enroll at the time of purchase and receive all of the benefits available to student members.
Learn what makes our voluntary student health insurance plans so great. Voluntary student health insurance highlights include:
- Competitive Pricing
- Choice of Coverage Plans: Premium, BasicPLUS or Basic
- Flexible deductible options
- Up to $750,000 maximum benefit per condition (Premium Plan)
- No Plan Lifetime Maximum
- Pregnancy covered as any other sickness
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Preventive Care (Premium Plan)
- Coverage for Substance Abuse & Mental/Nervous Disorder
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: $50,000
- Underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, A.M. Best Rated “A” Excellent”
- Guaranteed issue to members of College Parents of America
As a student member of College Parents of America, you also receive:
- Tuition Insurance: $5,000 annual coverage for medical withdrawal
- Identity Theft Protection and Restoration Services
*If no one in your family is a member of College Parents of America, Student Membership is $20 and offered during enrollment.