Choose coverage that's right for your needs and your budget in two easy steps ...
When you choose a HumanaOne PPO health insurance plan, you can select from a variety of plan types, deductibles, and optional benefits. Which HumanaOne plan may fit your needs?
- If you need coverage temporarily, see if the Short Term Plans are available in your state. These plans are designed for people who need medical insurance for less than six months or a year.
- If you're looking for low-cost "just in case" coverage, consider a 100% After Deductible Plan. The higher your deductible, the lower your monthly premium will be.
- If leaving your former employer has stretched your budget, consider the HSA Plan. This plan is a Health Savings Account, which is a tax-advantaged bank account just for medical expenses.
- If you would like more of a traditional plan, consider a HumanaOne Copay Plan or 100% After Deductible plan, with a variety of options.
The rates of the HSA, Co-Pay and 100% plans are locked in for the initial 12 months of the policy. The means your premium will not increase as long as you stay in the same area and keep the same benefits.
Which HumanaOne health insurance plan may fit your needs?
Log onto the HumanaOne website and choose from a variety of plans. Plans include:
- HumanaOne Enchanced Copay/80%
- HumanaOne Copay/80%
- HumanaOne Copay/60%
- HumanaOne Value /100%
- HumanaOne Enhanced HSA/100%
- HumanaOne HSA/100%
- Short Term Medical /100%
- Short Term Medical / 80%
On the Humana website, there is guidance to help you choose the health insurance right plan. Concerned that getting a plan isn't worth the trouble? Rest assured that HumanaOne makes it easy to compare individual health plans on their website or you can call one of their health insurance advisors, to help you with your needs - at a price you can afford!
Plans may vary by state and may not be offered in all states. Click here
to view available states. Waiting periods, exclusions and limitations apply. Services provided by out-of-network providers are paid at lower levels, if at all. Please see the state plan's specific benefit summary for more information. Choose your optional benefits with many of our plans, you can add optional benefits such as dental, life, and supplemental accident coverage for an additional cost. Add extra benefits to your medical plan such as dental, vision, term life, and supplemental accident coverage, or deductible credit which you can carry over and use the next year. All these may be added to many of the plans at an additional cost.